Thursday, February 25, 2010

The March Bulletin is here

Why do I like the Bulletin? Because even if I only skim the contents when it lands on my desk at the beginning of each month, I feel instantly informed about everything that is going on. I, like so many of you, often forget the exact date or lose the registration form for the next event, but no one can tell me it's not a handy thing to have around. The Bulletin gives me an inkling, in the back of my mind, as to the basics of the month and I can double-check it later, as needed. And even I, sitting in the temple office three days a week, usually feel it necessary to read the articles from our different lay leaders and staff. Frankly, it's good to hear from them. And every once in a while, I hope you read mine.

In March and the beginning of April, we begin Passover. I now know that there are three seders during Passover. Now, reasonably, since knowing our calendar is part of my job description, I've cheated a little bit. However, even I use this handy newsletter to double-check.

So here it is, this fantastic little monthly-reference book, in digital form. Now, go forth and feel informed.

You can view the entire March 2010 Bulletin on our website, here.

No comments: